Poster Presentation Guidelines
Poster sessions are an increasingly important part of scientific and technology conferences, as they allow us to communicate information in a visual and direct manner. These guidelines are written for your benefit and should be followed to have a successful poster presentation. Please note that we will have only one poster session and your poster number is the same as your abstract number.
- All correspondence is with the submitting author. If a colleague is presenting the poster other than the submitting author, please make sure to forward information to the presenting author. If you have a change in contact information, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presenter registration for the Joint Conference on Brain Injury was due by the extended deadline of August 19, 2022, for your poster to be presented and published in “The Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation” (JHTR). If you did not register by the extended deadline, your poster presentation has been withdrawn and will not be published.
Poster Board Dimensions/Conversions
Poster board dimensions are no bigger than:
Inches: 43 Height by 43 Width
Centimeters: 109.2 Height by 109.2 Width
Millimeters: 1092 Height by 1092 Width
Your poster does not need to meet the dimensions, but it CANNOT EXCEED THE DIMENSIONS.
The Poster Session Time and Location
“Posters & Prosecco”
Friday, September 23, 2022
6:30 – 7:30pm (ET)
Location: The Bank (Mezzanine Level)
The New Yorker Hotel
Poster Presentation Instructions
- The Poster session will occur in the Bank space (Mezzanine Level) connected to the New Yorker Hotel. Please plan on putting up your poster between 11:00am – 12:30pm, so conference attendees may view posters during breaks. You will find your display board by looking for your abstract number. A coordinator table will be located at the entrance to the poster area to assist you as needed. You will be provided push pins to display your poster, so please make sure your poster is made of flexible material.
- Each presenter should be standing with their poster during the poster session for Q&A with delegates and for judging. If for some reason you are unable to present on Friday, September 23, 6:30-7:30pm, please make arrangements for another author to be present. Please contact Emily Wild, email@example.com, if you have a change in presenter to ensure accuracy in the interactive program.
- The Joint Conference on Brain Injury is not responsible for any poster storage tubes or containers left in or around the poster display area. You are responsible for taking down your poster from the display board at the end of the session. Any posters not removed after the session ends (Friday, September 23, 20022 at 8:00pm EST) will become the property of the New Yorker Hotel and subject to disposal immediately.
- You may bring handouts, however, there will not be space, such as tables, etc. to display them. If you choose to provide handouts, you are responsible for any copies you might need.
- If you are unable to register and attend the Joint Conference on Brain Injury as a poster presenter, you must notify us in writing prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.