Presentation Time Requirements
Oral Abstract Presenters
Oral Abstract presentations will vary between 10-12 minutes in length, depending on your session. Your allotted time includes Q&A.
Pre-Conference and Symposia Speakers
Pre-Conference and symposium presentation lengths will be at the discretion of the Session Chair.
Presentation File Requirements
- Format: We will only accept slides in PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx).
- If you are using Apple/Keynote, we ask that you convert your presentation to PowerPoint prior to submitting your slides. MAC’s/Keynote will NOT be available.
- Ratio: 16:9.
- File Naming: Last Name, First Name, Date of Presentation, Title of Presentation, (i.e., Smith-Jane-9.20.22–Accepted Papers 9).
- Videos: Embed your video within your presentation and bring a backup of your video as a separate file on your thumb drive. Internet will not be available onsite.
- Animations/Transitions: Ensure that your presentation does NOT have a preset timer to advance slides.
- Presenter View: This will not be available, please plan accordingly.
Instructions for Submitting Your Presentation
Submit Before the Conference (Closed Monday, September 13th at 11:59pm EST)
Submit your file electronically prior to the Conference at the link below. Please be sure to bring a backup copy on a USB drive and give to the Speaker Ready technician 24 hours prior to your presentation.
Presentation Upload Link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/y7g3rfhB4lFRaKFI74hg
Submit Onsite (Required one day before your presentation)
Please plan to visit the onsite Speaker Ready Room a minimum of 24 hours prior to your submission; if your session has already begun, we will not be able to accept changes.
Speaker Ready Room (3rd Floor - near Sutton Place Suite):
- Wednesday, September 21: 7:00am – 6:00pm ET
- Thursday, September 22: 7:00am – 5:30pm ET
- Friday, September 23: 7:00am – 6:00pm ET
- Saturday, September 24: 7:00am – 12:00pm ET
- Your final, approved slides will be brought up by the technician in the room, to be advanced using a clicker.
- A confidence monitor will be provided so you can see your slides as you present.
- A timer will be set by the technician so that you can keep your presentation on time.
- If you have notes in presenter view, please bring a printed copy as you will not be able to view them on screen.