The International Institute for the Brain (iBrain) Tour on Wednesday, 21, 2022.
The International Institute for the Brain's (iBRAIN) mission is to research, develop and implement special education and related services for students and adults with brain injury and brain-based disorders. IBRAIN actively surveys a growing universe of emerging technologies, adaptive devices, and potential collaborations to optimize our students' and patients' cognitive, physical performance, and emotional well-being. The Institute endeavors to innovate, develop, acquire, and disseminate knowledge s that produces translational scientific achievements to effect paradigm-shifting interventions. Through interdisciplinary and international collaboration, such translational scientific achievements aim to improve the quality of life of those with brain-based disorders. The iBRAIN faculty, staff and parent body make every effort to ensure the families, and most importantly, our students with brain injury and brain-based disorders have access to a highly specialized, educational opportunity based on the individual needs of each student.
Please join us for a 90-minute tour of iBRAIN, Upper East Side Campus, located at 311 East 94th St. NYC, NY. Meet our students, dedicated educators, clinicians, and staff. Upon arrival, you are invited to:
- View an introductory video on iBRAIN's mission, its educational, related clinical services, research, and post-graduate educational facilities.
- Attend a 45-minute Grand Rounds Presentation on one of our students followed by a 10-15-minute Q&A
- Tour of the campus including iBRAIN’s
- Research Department
- Individual Educational Evaluation Department
- Continuing Postgraduate Education Department
- Special Education Department
- Walkthrough of the iBRAIN Booth and Poster Hall
- Coffee and pastry with our Administration and Staff
Transportation will be provided to and from the tour back to the conference hotel.
There will be two opportunities for conference registrants to participate in this tour. The tickets are on a first come first served basis for 25 people for each tour. The activity is free and you will indicate on your registration that you want to attend.Register Now - iBrain Tour