International Paediatric Brain Injury Society sub-committees
- All suggestions for new sub-committees must be submitted to and approved by the Executive Committee (EC) and then the full Board of Governors (BoG).
- Sub-committees must include at least 2 members of the BoG but can also include other individuals, as long as they are IPBIS members.
- Sub-committees should appoint a Chair, who will co-ordinate the work of the committee and arrange meetings. The Chair must be a BoG member and this role will rotate every 2 years. The Chair may take minutes of the meetings or delegate that task to another member at each meeting.
- Minutes of each sub-committee meeting should be recorded and sent to all sub-committee members and members of the EC within 2 weeks of each meeting.
- A report regarding the work of each sub-committee must be presented by the Chair (or a nominated other member) at each quarterly board meeting. These must include an update on work completed/aims achieved during the previous 3 month period and aims for the subsequent 3 months.
For more information about IPBIS, click here.