Euroacademia Multidisciplinaria Neurotraumatologica Symposium
Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgeons of Moscow. Head of Neurosurgical Department in the Clinical and Research Institute of Urgent Pediatric Surgery and Trauma (Moscow). Board Member of Russian Association of Pediatric Neurosurgeons. Editorial Board of journal "Pediatric Neurosurgery and Neurology" (Russia) Holder of the Golden International Artia Order " Honour and Dignity." 30-year experience in pediatric neurosurgery, has diploma national award best doctors Russia (2015). For the last 15 years works in urgent neurotrauma, especially with children having brain injury of various severity. One of chief organizers of education courses on pediatric neurotrauma and on pediatric neurosurgery in various regions of Russia since 2009 up to now, has more than 50 scientific publications including two monographs; there are two patents on brain trauma treatment. The area of scientific interest is severe pediatric neurotrauma (control of ICP, cranioplasty, posttraumatic hydrocephaly) , stem cell therapy, brain injury and brain reparation markers.
- Born in 25.08 1960 in Nalchik (Kabardino-Balkaria).
- 1983 - graduated from Kabardino-Balkarsky State University: Doctor of Medicine Diploma
- 1983- 1985 - Residency in Neurosurgery in the Burdenko's Institute of neurosurgery in Moscow
- 1986-1990 – Postgraduate in Neurosurgery in the Burdenko's Institute of neurosurgeryin Moscow
- 1990 - defended the candidate dissertation "Gigantic craniopharyngiomas in children" : РhD
- 1990- 1995 - neurosurgeon in Children's Clinical Hospital in Nalchik (Kabardino-Balkaria)
- 1995 -2000 - doctorate courses in the Burdenko's Institute
- 2000 - defended the doctorate dissertation " Histobiology of craniopharyngiomas and peculiarities of the disease course " : Professor
- 2001 – 2003 - worked in the Burdenko's Institute as a pediatric neurosurgeon
- 2004 - up to now Head of Neurosurgical Department in the Clinical and Research Institute of Urgent Pediatric Surgery and Trauma in Moscow