How to claim your CME Credit and General Certificate of Attendance
Thank you for attending the
2014 International Brain Injury Association
10th World Congress on Brain Injury
How to Complete Evaluations and Print Certificates:
1. Click on this link www.cmevillage.com or enter this url in your Internet Explorer browser (if using an iPhone or an iPad, it may not display correctly).
2. Click on the orange “Online Evaluation” button
3. Enter your username and password. If a new user, follow instructions to log in and set up your password.
4. On line #3 enter CME Activity Code 20237
5. Sign in.
6. This brings you to the evaluation for the particular event.
7. Submit the evaluation.
8. This brings you to the Claim Credit page. This page assigns the credit that you are eligible for that matches the events eligibility.
9. Click continue.
10. Click Display Certificate.
11. You may then print the certificate.
12. For problems, contact Colleen Conner (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the CME office.