IBIA is a multidisciplinary organization serving brain injury professionals across the globe. Join/renew with IBIA today to receive Brain Injury and the other benefits listed below.
Membership includes an annual subscription to the journal Brain Injury
Full IBIA Membership and Full IBIA Membership with Pediatric Subset includes an annual subscription (14 electronic issues per year) to IBIA's official journal, Brain Injury, published by Informa Healthcare. With the regular cost of an individual subscription to Brain Injury at over $1000 per year, IBIA members receive Brain Injury for less than 1/4th of the non-member rate! To view the publisher's website, click here. Please note that access to the journal will be granted a few days after membership is paid. You will receive an email from Taylor and Francis with instructions and a link on how to proceed.
Full list of membership benefits
- An annual subscription (14 electronic issues per year) to the journal Brain Injury, a monthly peer-reviewed, professional scientific journal that encompasses timely topics in brain injury medicine, rehabilitation and community based issues.
- Members-only discounts to the IBIA World Congress and other IBIA sponsored conferences and events.
- Members-only discounts on affiliate brain injury materials.
- Subscription to IBIA’s quarterly NeuroTrauma Letter, a unique web-based publication dealing with brain injury issues across the continuum of care.
- IBIA Membership/Renewal with Pediatric Subset (IPBIS)Price $300.00
Trainee Membership (5 years from appointment)$125.00
NOTE: Dues are applied on a January-December calendar-year basis. Members will receive all back journal issues of the current year dependent upon date of payment. Dues paid after August 31 of any year will be applied to the journal subscription for the following year (e.g., dues paid on Sept. 1, 2013 will be applied to a 2014 membership and journal subscription). All other membership benefits are activated immediately.
Renew your Membership
To renew your IBIA Membership and continue to receive IBIA benefits, please click here.
To join IBIA today and receive Brain Injury in addtion to other membership benefits by clicking at the button below!