Euroacademia Multidisciplinaria Neurotraumatologica Symposium
- Senior neurosurgeon, the elected president of the Senate of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Iuliu Hatieganu” Cluj-Napoca since Currently Vice - President of the Romanian Society of Neurosurgery.
- As a senior neurosurgeon the number of surgeries performed up to now is over 12000, with no less than 700 surgeries/ year in the last decade.
- The main areas of interest are: cerebral vascular pathology, brain tumors at any age, spine and spinal cord tumors, congenital and developmental diseases.
- As a university professor the educational, scientific (5 books, 10 chapters in treaties, 19 articles indexed ISI, 19 articles published in national journals) and research activities (16 research grants) are highly important for me. One of my major concerns is to offer to all the possibility of continuous medical education in different forms (during the last 10 years 7 congresses, 5 conferences, 20 CME courses).
- Member in various international professional societies (WANS, EANS, EANO, WFNS, AANS, CNS, AMN, SSNN, SeENS), in the present the President of the EMN (Euroacademia Multidisciplinaria Neurotraumatologica).