Demos Publications has also made available a discount to IBIA members on Dr. Zasler’s new publication, Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice, a comprehensive, core textbook dealing with the full continuum of issues from acute care to community re-entry following traumatic brain injury.
- Lim LW, Molchanov VI, Volkodav OV. Is performance on the Wechsler test of adult reading affected by traumatic brain injury? Br J Clin Psychol. 2007 Mar 21.
- Chio CC, Kuo JR, Hsiao SH, Chang CP, Lin MT. EFFECT OF BRAIN COOLING ON BRAIN ISCHEMIA AND DAMAGE MARKERS AFTER FLUID PERCUSSION BRAIN INJURY IN RATS. Shock. 2007 May 24; [Epub ahead of print]
PMID: 17529907 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Klose M, Juul A, Poulsgaard L, Kosteljanetz M, Brennum J, Feldt-Rasmussen U.
Prevalence and predictive factors of post-traumatic hypopituitarism. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2007 May 24; [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 17524035 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Pagulayan KF, Temkin NR, Machamer JE, Dikmen SS. The measurement and magnitude of awareness difficulties after traumatic brain injury: A longitudinal study. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2007 May 18;:1-10.
- Trivedi MA, Ward MA, Hess TM, Gale SD, Dempsey RJ, Rowley HA, Johnson SC. Longitudinal Changes in Global Brain Volume between 79 and 409 Days after Traumatic Brain Injury: Relationship with Duration of Coma. J Neurotrauma. 2007 May;24(5):766-71.
- Whelan BM, Murdoch BE, Bellamy N. Delineating Communication Impairments Associated With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Case Report. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2007 May/June;22(3):192-197.
- Malec JF, Testa JA, Rush BK, Brown AW, Moessner AM. Self-assessment of Impairment, Impaired Self-awareness, and Depression After Traumatic Brain Injury. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2007 May-Jun;22(3):156-66. 8:
- Lewine JD, Davis JT, Bigler ED, Thoma R, Hill D, Funke M, Sloan JH, Hall S, Orrison WW. Objective Documentation of Traumatic Brain Injury Subsequent to Mild Head Trauma: Multimodal Brain Imaging With MEG, SPECT, and MRI. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2007 May/June;22(3):141-155.
- Whittaker R, Kemp S, House A. Illness perceptions and outcome in mild head injury: a longitudinal study. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2007 Jun;78(6):644-6.
- Kerby JD, Sainz JG, Zhang F, Hutchings A, Sprague S, Farrokhi FR, Son M. RESUSCITATION FROM HEMORRHAGIC SHOCK WITH HBOC-201 IN THE SETTING OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY. Shock. 2007 Jun;27(6):652-656.
- Cohen BA, Inglese M, Rusinek H, Babb JS, Grossman RI, Gonen O. Proton MR Spectroscopy and MRI-Volumetry in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2007 May;28(5):907-13.
- Flaro L, Green P, Robertson E. Word Memory Test failure 23 times higher in mild brain injury than in parents seeking custody: The power of external incentives. Brain Inj. 2007 Apr;21(4):373-83.
- Shah MK, Carayannopoulos AG, Burke DT, Al-Adawi S. A comparison of functional outcomes in hypoxia and traumatic brain injury: A pilot study. J Neurol Sci. 2007 May 28.
- Formisano R, Barba C, Buzzi MG, Newcomb-Fernandez J, Menniti-Ippolito F, Zafonte R, Vinicola V, Spanedda F. The impact of prophylactic treatment on post-traumatic epilepsy after severe traumatic brain injury. Brain Inj. 2007 May;21(5):499-504.
- Tomberg T, Toomela A, Ennok M, Tikk A. Changes in coping strategies, social support, optimism and health-related quality of life following traumatic brain injury: A longitudinal study. Brain Inj. 2007 May;21(5):479-88.
- Lippert-Gruner M, Maegele M, Haverkamp H, Klug N, Wedekind C. Health-related quality of life during the first year after severe brain trauma with and without polytrauma. Brain Inj. 2007 May;21(5):451-5.
- Larson MJ, Kelly KG, Kaufman DA, Schmalfuss IM, Perlstein WM. Reward context sensitivity impairment following severe TBI: An event-related potential investigation. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2007 May 18;:1-11.
- Ward EC, Green K, Morton AL. Patterns and Predictors of Swallowing Resolution Following Adult Traumatic Brain Injury. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2007 May/June;22(3):184-191.
- Vungkhanching M, Heinemann AW, Langley MJ, Ridgely M, Kramer KM.
Feasibility of a Skills-based Substance Abuse Prevention Program Following Traumatic Brain Injury. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2007 May/June;22(3):167-176.
- Haider AH, Efron DT, Haut ER, Dirusso SM, Sullivan T, Cornwell EE 3rd.
Black children experience worse clinical and functional outcomes after traumatic brain injury: an analysis of the national pediatric trauma registry. J Trauma. 2007 May;62(5):1259-63.
- Benge JF, Caroselli JS, Temple RO. Wisconsin Card Sorting Test: Factor structure and relationship to productivity and supervision needs following severe traumatic brain injury. Brain Inj. 2007 Apr;21(4):395-400.
- Al-Adawi S, Dorvlo AS, Al-Naamani A, Glenn MB, Karamouz N, Chae H, Zaidan ZA, Burke DT. The ineffectiveness of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale for diagnosis in an Omani traumatic brain injured population. Brain Inj. 2007 Apr;21(4):385-93.
- Niemeier JP Ph D, Marwitz JH, Lesher K, Walker WC, Bushnik T. Gender differences in executive functions following traumatic brain injury. Neuropsychol Rehabil. 2007 Jun;17(3):293-313.
- Schultheis MT, Rebimbas J, Mourant R, Millis SR. Examining the usability of a virtual reality driving simulator. Assist Technol. 2007 Spring;19(1):1-8; quiz 9-10.
- Cantu RC, Herring SA, Putukian M; American College of Sports Medicine.
Concussion. N Engl J Med. 2007 Apr 26;356(17):1787; author reply 1789. No abstract available.
- Manchester D, Wall G, Dawson P, Jackson H. A forensic peer group approach to bullying after traumatic brain injury. Neuropsychol Rehabil. 2007 Apr;17(2):206-29.
- Bains B, Powell T, Lorenc L. An exploratory study of mental representations for rehabilitation based upon the Theory of Planned Behaviour. Neuropsychol Rehabil. 2007 Apr;17(2):174-91.
- Agha A, Phillips J, Thompson CJ. Hypopituitarism following traumatic brain injury (TBI). Br J Neurosurg. 2007 Apr;21(2):210-6.
- Francisco GE, Latorre JM, Ivanhoe CB. Intrathecal baclofen therapy for spastic hypertonia in chronic traumatic brain injury. Brain Inj. 2007 Mar;21(3):335-8.
- Cantin JF, McFadyen BJ, Doyon J, Swaine B, Dumas D, Vallee M.
Can measures of cognitive function predict locomotor behaviour in complex environments following a traumatic brain injury? Brain Inj. 2007 Mar;21(3):327-34.
- Arenth PM, Ricker JH, Schultheis MT. Applications of functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) to Neurorehabilitation of cognitive disabilities. Clin Neuropsychol. 2007 Jan;21(1):38-57. Review.
- Potter EG, Cheng Y, Knight JB, Gordish-Dressman H, Natale JE. Basic science; metallothionein I and II attenuate the thalamic microglial response following traumatic axotomy in the immature brain. J Neurotrauma. 2007 Jan;24(1):28-42.